Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 3, 2011

Creative Estates Conference 2012

This past Spring I attended  the Creative Estates Conference, you can read more about that here.  The truth is I almost didn't attend, but after I got there the first day I was so overwhelmed and inspired in such a good way that it was so worth the money and putting my daughter in daycare for the day. Us Mommas and ladies need some time away from the daily grind, to refresh, regroup and re charge I'm so glad I carved out the time to go to this conference.





What did I learn? So much, I probably could go on an on about it all day long. But, I have to thank Creative Estates, Shey and the team for inspiring me and giving me that extra push {whether they know it or not} to take my blog to the next level.

Since then, my blog has grown. I've gotten new readers, and gotten some pretty amazing opportunities thrown my way which wouldn't have been possible {i know} had I not attended and had the confidence to take my blog to the next level. I'm truly thankful for the amazing ladies I got to meet and rub shoulders with, and for the new friendships that were formed.

I remember sitting there thinking there were so many people that I'd love to have there with me, to hear and learn as well. One of those people I was thinking about was my Sister in Law, Jessie. I was thinking about all the fun we'd have together and how much I thought she'd get from attending the conference as well.

As it turns out, Shey and Creative Estates is giving away two free tickets to attend next years retreat here in Arizona. I thought, yes!!! Yes, I need to enter and hope and pray that I win. If I win, I will be bringing my Sister in Law, Jessie.

We will craft. We will dream. We will meet amazing ladies who love the same things. And we will have fun!

Then Shey announces that Little Miss Momma herself will be attending and hosting a crafting work shop!
SHUT UP! I love Little Miss Momma {in a, I admire her so much, not a stalker kinda way}.

See, the truth is I really wanna win this for my Sister in Law. She loves Little Miss Momma too, and the two of them share a common thread between them and I'd really love for them to meet.

I want my Sister in Law to meet a woman that inspires her. I want her to be encouraged by another creative woman and believe in the possibility of her dreams.

If you haven't already signed up to attend this creative weekend, or want to know more about Creative Estates, click here.

Here's to hoping {WE} win!!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...