Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 8, 2011

Blog Roll Monday: Happy Home Fairy



Blog Roll Monday is a weekly feature where I high light one of the blogs on my reading list and tell you why I love them, and why you should too! To see a complete list of all the blogs I heart, click here.

******

Hello Monday, it's nice to see you!! We're back!

Today's blog feature is from one of the sweetest Moms I've met online named Julie! She blogs over at the Happy Home Fairy! Meet Julie Everyone!




Helping Moms build Happy Homes


Isn't that awesome! Julie's goal is to provide Moms all over resources for their homes. Her blog is chalk full of ideas for children, cooking, activities for families, date nights and more! Her site is also filled with tons of FREE printables for you to use. Her blog is also filled with tons of ideas for holidays too like Christmas, Easter & Valentine's Day!

Her blog has become an invaluable resource to me as a new Mom trying to find creative things to do with my little one and create the best home life possible. I promise you'll get lost in her site for hours soaking up all her good ideas.

Jump on over today and check out her blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...