Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 11, 2011

You Ask, I'll Answer.........

I know when ever I start reading blogs, and falling in love with the writers and women behind these blogs I scour and search to find out what I can about these ladies! I love catching a glimpse into people's every day lives, what they love, what they don't and what they are passionate about!

I thought it would be fun to answer some of your questions you may have for me on the blog here. Ask anything you want and I'll answer (unless I feel it's an inappropriate question, then I won't answer that) your questions here on the blog!

I think this might be a great way to hear from all your readers that don't normally comment, and a great way for me to get to know all you new readers out there! If you have a personal question that you want to ask but don't want to have answered on the blog you can email me at andreaworley[at]live[dot]com and I'll email you back.

OK, don't leave me hanging people! That would be so lame if no one had any questions.

Leave your questions in the comments below......................

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...