Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 30, 2013

5 Questions for the Blogger: Alissa from Rags to Stitches

 photo 5questionsbanner_zpsf2ee8fb1.jpg
You'll know my next guest from my weekly Coffee Date link ups with her blog Rags to Stitches!  I met Alissa for the first time when I attended the SNAP conference last year, we only met briefly and exchanged business cards. It wasn't until I went home that I looked up her blog and was hooked by her honesty about life and motherhood. 

Once upon a time she sewed beautiful bow clutches (which I own) she's also a wife, mother, blogger and the brain behind Pollinate Media Group. Take some time today to get to know Alissa better! 
 photo AlissaRagstoStitches1_zps7ccbd251.jpg

 photo AlissaRagstoStitches2_zps9aa91b13.jpg

Thank you Alissa for sharing today! Now, I need a pumpkin spice latte. 

Connect with Alissa here:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...