Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 2, 2013

5 Questions for the Blogger: Megan from Honey We're Home

 photo 5questionsbanner_zpsf2ee8fb1.jpg

Today's awesome '5 Questions' comes from the adorable and stylish Megan from Honey We're Home & Honey We're Healthy! I first started reading Megan's blog back when I first had Ava. Her son James and Ava are a few months apart and I loved finding another blog who had a child and was in the same stage of life. I've been following her blog ever since.

This is not her first time over here at Worley House- she was a guest during my closet series a while back. I love Megan's style. Have you seen her home? But more than great style, she's kind, friendly and I love the connection we've made here in blog land. I hope one day I get to meet her in real life. 

 photo meganhoneywerehome_zps363426b1.jpg

 photo meganhoneywerehome2_zps51def5e5.jpg



Connect with Megan here:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...