I've also been known to bring a snack or pick one up in the cafe'.
* That Dollar Spot, man gets me every time? Does it you? Somehow I always seem to find things that need, and some I don't probably need.
* Also, for the longest time Ava thought the "Dollar Spot" was the toy section! Sneaky, sneaky mom.
* I've been known to hide random things on shelves while I'm walking around the store "deciding" if I need to get it.
* Sometimes I stalk clearance items for a few days ensuring that I'm getting the lowest price. This has worked for me on a few occasions.
* I can get lost for hours in the clearance clothing section, and searching the end caps.
*Generally, when I walk into Target all sense of time just goes out the window completely.
So, tell me what are some of your confessions as a Target shopper? Do you have any funny secrets to share? Tell me in the comments below, I wanna hear them.