Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 16, 2013

5 Questions for the Blogger: Jen from I Heart Organizing

 photo 5questionsbanner_zpsf2ee8fb1.jpg

Today's '5 Questions' comes from one of my favorites! I've been following Jen for quite some time now ever since she was featured on Young House Love! I love her organizing style, and love for bright colors. Plus, she's a Midwest gal so I already feel connected to her! 

Enjoy, getting to know her a bit better.
 photo JenIHeartOrganizing1_zps677377a2.jpg
 photo JenIHeartOrganizing2_zps65382cef.jpg

Jen and I could for sure share a bowl of popcorn over our love for mindless t.v. I consider myself an addict!

Thanks Jen for sharing with us today. If' you haven't yet checked out her blog I encourage you to do so! You'll want to organize your entire home this weekend!!

Connect with Jen here:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...