Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 22, 2013

Stylish Finds from Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart is not a place I like to go often, actually I avoid it as much as I can. But when your car battery dies one morning and it's the closest place to get it fixed you find yourself wandering around with your two kids.

And, you stumble upon some awesome things that just might surprise you about good ole' Wal-Mart. And, apparently everything cool and stylish is in black, white and cream.

Can't say I blame them. I also found some awesome baskets, and other storage items I loved as well. Here's a few finds from there that I love.

Stylish Finds from WalMart



Olefin area rug / Better Homes and Gardens mirror / Grey accent pillow / Cube footstool / Accent chair / Trestle desk

That desk is awesome. I'm contemplating it for my new office/guest room space. This chevron ottoman is pretty cute too. And that chair I'd love it for my master bedroom. 

What are you loving? What stores have surprised you lately? 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...