Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 30, 2013

How Our October Is Shaping Up.

Holy Smokes! It's the end of October, seriously where did the month go? You already know October is my favorite month for a variety of reasons. Our month has been filled with the usual dance class, church activities, family nights as well as the day to day shananigans that happen round here. With some fun extras thrown in because, well... it's Fall now and the start of holiday season. 

So here's goes, what our October looked like. 

First of all these crazy, love able, keep me on my toes kids have been waking up at 6 am on the average day. Naptime seems oh so far away when this happens. But we make it through, because they sure are cute. 


We carved, painted, mod poged, and glittered some pumpkins this year. Oh yes! An assortment we did, they are all sitting on our front porch. 


 She's excited. 

I turned 31 this month. My husband got a baby sitter, and we ran as quickly as we could out for my birthday dinner. Ahh.. I love date night. It was extra special to spend the evening together for my birthday. 

Every year my husband's work throws a huge Harvest Festival bash on the campus for the entire community. We've gone the last few years and let Ava play games and collect candy. This year she really loved it. 



She told me to call her "Princess Sofia" for the rest of the night. I almost died! 



We made our way to the Pumpkin Patch this past weekend. We've gone to the same one for the last couple years. It was hot, it was sunny and this was the best family picture we got. I'll just go with it. 



Ava & Zane on a hay bail, priceless. Ava being loud and singing, while Zane just stares, totally typical for them. 

As October comes to a close, I'm looking forward to November for so many reasons. My parents and Grandparents will all be here this year for Thanksgiving. I'm so looking forward to it. My husband's birthday is also in November too, so more fun just around the corner. 

How was your October? What fun things did you do?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...