Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 28, 2008

Footprints in the Sand

I had to share this with you all, Leona Lewis I'm loving her right now. She won the British version of American Idol. Her voice is amazing, she has a beautiful voice. I love this song called "Footprints in the Sand," it's like the poem came to live in a song. I always think of my sister when I read that poem, it's one of her favorites. This song made me think of her too, and the overwhelming love that Christ has for all of us. Even when I don't deserve it. He still loves me and has all these dreams and hopes for me, and I'm so glad he's in control of my life, I'm so thankful and blessed everyday that he carries me through.

Click here to see the video of Footprints in the Sand

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...