Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 21, 2008

I wish...........

I was on Dancing with the Stars! Seriously...if I could have a job where I could dance all day long and get paid for it I would. Plus, you get to wear really cute and fun outfits, and heels! I think that beats any office job I've ever had or will! I've been pretty hooked since season 1! You've heard me rant and rave before, and I just love, love this show! They all seem to have so much fun, and truly have fun with each other. Last night was the finale, if you didn't watch it you missed out and will have to wait till next season. Or, catch it on You Tube. Either way I'll be patiently waiting till the end of summer when they announce next seasons cast!




PS- If I couldn't be a dancer on the show, I would for sure want Samantha's job! She too gets to dress up fancy! Isn't this so fun!?!





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...