Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 28, 2008

This Weekend....

This weekend....
The Hubby and I are finally opening our home to friends and family, and having a house warming party! We've lived in our house about a month now, and it's taken me that long to get it all ready and feel like I can have people over, and it's not a mess. We're super excited to show the house off to all our family & friends. It'll be the first time most have seen it. We've been making the finishing touches all week.

My family is coming into town for the weekend, it'll be there first time staying with us. And I am so excited that this time we will actually have room for them. My BBFs will all be there too, I'm excited for it. It's nice to be able to have a place for people to stay and feel welcome! I hope we have visitors often! So on Saturday, I will be the hostest with the mostest entertaining friends and giving them tours of our home!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...