Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 27, 2008

We're Home!

We're finally home from Oklahoma! Orion and I made a long weekend out of our trip home for the wedding. We finally got home Monday. We stayed over night on Sunday at my parents in Iowa, we were tired of driving by this point and we were close to my parents.

Kyle and Melissa's wedding was so beautiful. Such vibrant colors of oranges and pinks. It was simple, elegant and classic! Melissa looked amazing in her dress, and Kyle couldn't be more cute as he watched her walk down the asile. They are a cute couple, and so perfect for each other. Here's a few pics from the day:

The Kiss
The new Mr. & Mrs. Cherry It was a beautiful day for a wedding, and of coarse I had to get a pic of me and my hubby all glamed up! I love weddings, I think a little to much. We have 3 more this summer! Head on over to my photography blog to see more pictures of Kyle & Melissa's big day!

We really had a wonderful weekend. It was good to see friends and family.











LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...