Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 15, 2008

Getting Organized

I'm a pretty organized person by nature, I color code my closets, have shoe racks, and everything has it's place in my house, and world. One of my favorite stores is Storables. I love that place, I get excited whenever I can take a trip there and get new stuff to organize my kitchen closets, etc. I'm pretty sure my hubby thinks I'm a little weird. When we lived in the apartment for lack of space everything wasn't so organized as I would have liked it to be. I promised my Hubby that when we moved into the new house I would organize and clear the "clutter" in our new place. We've been getting organized in the Worley house, and I love it. My kitchen is coming together, the garage is getting emptier by the minute and I have almost made sense of my closets. All of my stuff doesn't fit into one, so I now how 2. Which is kinda annoying to have to go back and forth between the two. It's the little things is life that get me excited and motivated. And Orion is starting to appreciate my over anal, type A personality.

So I know I'm a nerd but, I've wanted one of these for a while.
I love these, they are a cheap and easy way to get organized in your kitchen.

We now have garage shelves, we are well on our way to getting the 2nd car in there!

If I could work any other job than the one I already have, I think I would like to go into people's houses and help them organize their lives, and homes. I'm sure there's a job like that out there somewhere..I just wish I thought of it first. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...