Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 7, 2008

Happy Feet!

If you read my blog yesterday you heard me rave of DWTS 100th episode that was coming up. The high light for me last night and my favorite part(s) were probably 2 things! One, Cheryl and Christian are staying and in the competition another week! YES! And two, the group dance that opened up the show. The group dances are truly amazing, I love when they do the group dances. And to see them live is even better, last nights was SOOO GOOD! But, I just had to share this clip of last nights group dance. I loved all the glitter, the dance, and it made me wanna get my dancing shoes on! Hubby was even inspired as he danced around the living room painting! Now, that is a video you should see!



Happy Dancing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...