Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 8, 2009

19 weeks/ 5 months

This week we started Baby Worley's nursery. We've decided that we're going to paint the whole thing pink and do thick black & white stripes down the walls. We're going for vintage and girly. Hopefully what's in my head will translate. We got our crib in this week and put it together Tuesday night. We're still waiting on the changing table to come in. I've decided since I couldn't find the bedding that I wanted that I'm going to make the crib skirt and curtains for the room. And get coordinating pink sheets and a blanket. More to come soon!


How far along? 19 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs... we go into the Doc. next week so we'll see how much more will be added!

Maternity clothes? Maternity pants

Stretch marks? none

Sleep: I've been getting a ton of leg cramps in the middle of the night, which are not fun and ruin the sleep!

Best moment this week: Feeling the baby kick for the first time. I've been feeling like for a week and a half if I was feeling kicks or gas? Well, Friday night she kicked and it there was no doubt that it was a kick! So excited, I told Orion to feel and it was awesome to both experience it. I think she really like music and the sound of Orion singing she has been kicking and moving a lot when he does that.

Movement: Yes!

Cravings: none

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: I think I'm getting over missing much of anything.....

What I am looking forward to: Going to the doc. next week to see our progress

Weekly Wisdom: The best advice, is not to listen to anyone's. Do what you feel is best for you, your baby and your family!

Milestones: Feeling the baby kick, and getting started on her nursery this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...