Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 12, 2009

The Bump Fairy: 20 weeks

We've hit the half way marker! It's pretty hard to believe, I can't believe we're half way to meeting Baby G! Half way, and I still have so much to do I don't feel prepared at all. I went to the doctor yesterday and had a great appointment. I'm really glad we found such a good Doc, she's been so helpful and more than willing to answer any and all of our questions. I'll be back Dec. 11th!

How far along? 20 weeks/ 5 and a half months

Total weight gain/loss: 8.8 lbs

Maternity clothes? Jeans and some tops

Stretch marks? none

Sleep: Sleeping good, but starting to feel tired again during the day. Taking occasional naps

Best moment this week: Hearing a good report from the Doctor and getting to hear the heartbeat, it never gets old.

Movement: Moving like crazy all the time!

Cravings: none

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: Nothing really

What I am looking forward to: Finishing the baby's room, I ran out of tape and we have Youth Convention this weekend so it'll have to wait till next week.

Weekly Wisdom: none

Milestones: Hitting the halfway mark this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...