Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 2, 2009

Let'em eat cake; Lemon Cake!




This is the cake I made for Orion's Birthday, I've made it a tradition to make him a cake every year. The first year we were married I made a cheesecake, last year I made Red Velvet cake. And, this year it was Lemon Cake! I think this is the easiest cake I've ever made, see for yourself..... easy peasy!
Lemon Cake
1 box Lemon Cake Mix
1 box Lemon Jello Pudding
1 tub Cool Wip

Directions
Make cake according to package directions bake in 2 round cake pans and cool completely
Make Lemon pudding according to directions, refrigerate till cake is done cooling
Put lemon pudding filling between the 2 layers of the cake and another on the top layer, refrigerate till pudding filling is somewhat firm
Then frost with Cool Wip, works best if Cool Wip is very chilled.
Keep in fridge till ready to serve
Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...