Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 9, 2009

Free Tip of the Week: Spice up your Grounds!

Do you loved flavored coffees with a hint of vanilla or cinnamon? I do, here's one of my favorite things to do when I want just a hint or a lot of flavor in my coffee without the expensive flavored coffee price tag.

If you have coffee and spices on hand you can do this. Just put some spices into your favorite ground and brew. If you want a lot out a lot of spices, if not and you only want a hint just a dash. Remember that dried spices are more concentrated that fresh spices. So a little goes a long way with these:
Here's some of my favorites to add to my coffee ground in the morning:

Pumpkin Pie spice is great for fall

Nutmeg is great for Thanksgiving & Christmas

And, cinnamon is a really great all year all the time time addition!

Do you already do this?
What are your faves?

Let me know what you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...