Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 25, 2009

The Bump Fairy: 22 weeks

How far along? 22 weeks/ 5 months

Total weight gain/loss: 8.8 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes, loving them!

Stretch marks? none

Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty well.

Best moment this week: Accomplishing more on the nursery, hanging the pictures and curtains. We're almost there, and it feels so good to have it almost done. Now, I'm just adding decorations.

Movement: Lots and lots of movement, it's really fun!

Cravings: I'm craving Thanksgiving food, good thing it's right around the corner.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Family here to share all this with Orion and I.

What I am looking forward to: Next month's doctors appointment, Christmas and my Brother's wedding in early January!

Weekly Wisdom: None

Milestones: None

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...