Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 25, 2009

Free Tip of the Week: Cute Necklaces

I found these cute necklaces from Tiny Tags Designs today, they have a bunch of really pretty necklaces that you can personalize and make your own. I love how pretty and dainty these are. They have different designs for all the ladies in your life, I just happen to find a few cute "Mommy" ones that I'd like to get. These are my top 3 choices from the site:
Initial Necklace
$40
Comes with 2 different fonts you can choose for it

Birthstone Print Necklace
$45
+ $10 for the birthstone personalization
I like this one cause you can really personalize this one, and add more disks as you have more children.

2 Disk Monogram Necklace
$45
This one is really cute too, I like the idea of having one for the name and one for the birth date.

I just can't decided which one I like best, what do you think?

Here's my free tip:
Get 20% off at checkout when you use the code: USWEEKLY

Happy Shopping! Let me know if you pick one of these gems up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...