Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Review: 2009

Orion and I got up early Thanksgiving morning, grabbed Starbucks and made the hour and a half trip up North to spend the holiday with family in Cottonwood, AZ. Here's a few pics from our Thanksgiving:
Watching football before lunch
Me, Jennie & Julie
Julie & Brandon

Kaden
Jennie & I
Julie & I

We had a really great trip! I'm so glad we made the trip and were able to spend the Holiday with people we love. Thank you Julie & Cam for the wonderful baby gifts! I love them and so will Baby G!

Friday, I got up early and went shopping with my Pastor's wife Beverly. I had 3 major things I wanted to get for gifts and I got them all. We had staff Thanksgiving on Friday afternoon. So fun all sitting around the table and sharing that time together.

Later Orion and I came home and cleaned out the Christmas decos from storage and starting trimming the tree and putting up Holiday decorations. We played Christmas music, and danced in our living room. It was so fun. I just kept thinking that next year Baby G will get to join us in the fun.

Today, Orion and I did some more holiday shopping we finished all the people on our list. I've wrapped all my gifts now I just need to get them in the mail to family. It feels so nice to have those all done!

I hope you and yours had a blessed Holiday weekend! Happy Thanksgiving from Worley House!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...