Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 13, 2009

Friday Frills; Ruffle Butts

I just had to share some great finds that I'm going to get for Baby G! Have you heard or seen these? Ruffle Butts, is a line of diaper covers with ruffles, as you can see. Handmade by a Mom from the South. They are adorable! They remind me of the ones I used to wear as a kid, and I love them. I think they are so girly and chic and I think Baby G needs them too! I'm going to order her some in these colors:


These are $17 a piece, and her line averages from $17-28, she also has shirts, dresses, accessories, and bottoms. Check out her site for your self.

And since we're on the subject, here's a few of my fave baby site stuff:
Bush & Bashful Baby- Handmade burp cloths & bibs
My Pacifier- Custom Pacifier w/ your baby's name, etc.
Sugar Locks- Custom Baby stuff like hats, bloomers and birthday gifts
Banner Boutique- Custom Baby Girl & Toddler headbands and clips
Pink Perch- Custom Nursery Pieces for Decor
Lil' Sugarplum- Girl Clips and Headbands
Little Maven- Clothing Line by Tori Spelling

Fave Baby sites:
www.parents.com
www.thebump.com
www.babycenter.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...