Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Orion

My Hubby is 32 today! Happy, Happy Birthday to my Husband, partner in crime, DIY buddy, and best friend!

I feel so blessed to have a Husband like Orion, there's no one else I'd rather dream dreams with, and live life with.

I admire Orion for so many things, but one of favorite things about him is his faithfulness to people. He teaches me things everyday about people.

My favorite memory of this past year with Orion was our anniversary trip this past summer to Duluth. We always have a ton of fun when it's just the two of us, and this time was no exception.

What I'm most looking forward to, is being parents together and starting a new adventure in life with him. Happy Birthday babe! May this year be a year of blessings for you! Love you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...