Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 10, 2010

Ava: 2 Weeks

Wow! I can't believe Ava is two weeks old already, the time seems to be flying by. She's already changed so much I think since the day we brought her home from the hospital. I love that she's changing and growing, but at the same time I want her to stay like this forever.

My Mother left this morning, so today was the first "official" day that we were on our own. No Grandmas to rescue us during the day or rock Ava to sleep so Mom & Dad could sleep too. They cooked, cleaned and entertained us. Bought Ava an amazing wardrobe, and helped us settle in. I'm going to miss those Grandmas, but I am so thankful for the time that I had my Mom, Grandma and Sister here to help me with Ava and get adjusted to my new life as a Mom.

We had our 2 week visit at the doctor's office on Wednesday, everything checked out great. She said Ava is perfectly healthy. We won't go back again till she's 2 months old, that doesn't hardly seem possible but I know it'll come sooner than I think. Here's some stats on Ava:

Height: 20 1/2 inches 50%
Weight: 7 lbs. 2 oz. 10-25% - She's gained a pound since our last visit, the Doc was very please with her weight gain.
Head Cir: 13 1/2 inches 10-25%

Some shots of our girl this week:
So sleepy & cuddly


So cute, one day while Orion was home Ava fell asleep on his chest and Bentley jumped up on his lap and wanted to nap too.

This week we took Ava on her first walk, and spent some time at the park. She pretty much slept through the entire thing, but it was good family time spent together.

Tomorrow, Orion starts his two weeks paternity leave. I'm excited to have him home for two weeks with us. It'll be a big help

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...