Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 4, 2010

Happy Easter 2010

We had an amazing Easter Sunday. Ava's first holiday, we celebrated Easter. As I woke up this morning I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by this day and what Christ did on the Cross for me and for us.

On the day where we celebrate Christ risen from the grave, we're also celebrating the new life he's given us in our baby girl. Isn't God so amazing like that? How he works. I feel so blessed to have my family here to celebrate with us and take in this day.

Hope your Easter was blessed as ours was.
Mommy & Ava
Ava's 1st Easter basket.
Our Happy Little Family.

She makes really awesome faces.

4 Generations
Us
The Worleys
Snoozin' at church on Sunday Morning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...