Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 15, 2010

Cupcakes: Delish!

Call me crazy but I'm already planning Ava's 1st birthday party, and helping plan an awesome bridal shower for my friend in July. It's a little early, but it's never too early to start looking for ideas and planning. Ava's party is going to be a cupcake themed party, and my friend's bridal shower, she's requested a cupcake tower for her cake.

I've been perusing the Internet this morning for some great ideas, and recipes for both parties, here's just a few I found that I love:

Bakerella's amazing cupcake bites/pops have been a fave of mine for a while, I can't wait to make these for Ava's party!

Don't these look amazing? Martha has a knack for cupcakes!

These look delish, thanks to Family Circle for the following:

These are pretty, pink and so girly! I think these will for sure make it onto the cupcake tower!

And for the coffee lover like me these beauties are made with real espresso powder!
YUM!

If you have any other great sites for cupcakes, please send'em my way!

images: Family Circle
Martha Stewart
Bakerella

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...