Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 30, 2010

Free Tip of the Week: Vista Print


Have you heard of them? Have you used them?

Usually I use another printing company who does all my professional stuff for my photography. But, I was a little disappointed with said company last Christmas when they messed up one of my order for a client. 

I got an email for some FREE products from Vistaprint and decided to give them a try. I was pleasantly surprised with the selection they had, and the quality. I was able to make some really cool photo gifts for Mother's Day for my Mom and Orion's Mom. 

I got over $50 worth of stuff for FREE. With FREE shipping. That's right, I paid nothing!!

And as I signed on customer, they gave me a deal to pass along to friends. Click here, and you can get 50-80% off their store for the next two days! 

Check'em out, I know you'll find some great stuff!! 


image via: Vistaprint.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...