Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 19, 2010

Blog Roll Monday: Celebrity Baby Scoop & 3 Peas Photography

This week's blog roll is all about babies, that seems to be the focus of my life today so it's only fitting.

If you love celeb news and babies this is your site. I love reading all about celebrity moms and their tots. Cute outfits and cute babies are my thing! I've been following their site for sometime now and look forward to their articles popping up on my blog roll!


If you live in the Minneapolis area, and are in need of a baby, maternity photographer then you need to check out her site! She has triplets of her own, so she knows a few things about taking pictures of little ones. She was one of the first specialty photographers that I found and fell and in love with. I started reading her blog and taking notes on what she does and felt very inspired by her photography.

Happy Monday & Happy Blog Reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...