Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 21, 2010

Cupcake Pops

Remember me talking about making Bakerella's cupcake pops a couple days ago? Well, I decided I needed to do a trial run at making these beauties and see how they turned out. So, yesterday I went out with the Hubs & babe in tow and we picked up some supplies to make our very own version of cupcake pops.

Take a look:


If you'd like the recipe click here. And if you're like me and need a visual, click here to watch Bakerella herself on Martha Stewart showing you how to do these.

These were a labor of love, I made these in between Ava's naps so they took forever. I don't recommend this way, if I were to make them again I'd do it when I didn't have so many other distractions. I would also find another cookie cutter to mold them in, mine are much bigger than Bakerella's because of the cutter I used.

But, over all for my first time making them it was so fun and they are delicious! They are rich and I suggest a glass of milk while eating!

Happy Baking!

BC Challenge
Week #15 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...