Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 19, 2010

About Last Night:


Remember my post about this video? Did you catch the ACM's last night? If you didn't you missed out on an amazing performance from Ms. Underwood herself. I've been in love with this song, since I first heard it. Humming it to myself over and over again, turning it up really loud when it comes on the radio and falling in love with the pure truth of the lyrics.

Last night Carrie knocked it out of the park when she performed this song. Very emotional for me as I listened, this song reminds me of my Grandpa.

If you missed it last night, you can watch the video again and again below:




Ps- Congrats to Ms. Underwood for being honored with the Triple Crown Award & winning Entertainer of the Year last night! Who knew a little girl from Oklahoma would win America Idol and accomplish all that?! Amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...