Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 21, 2010

Bath Time

Around our house now, we're changing outfits on average twice a day. Orion has been peed on and pooped on more times than I can count. I however, have stayed away from that and only get puked on. So as if it weren't funny enough that we're changing the baby's clothes we're also changing our own. Which is making my laundry routine take a whole new turn. 

But, it's allowing me to dress Ava is all her very cute clothes that I've been dying to get her into since I bought them months and months ago. 

Here's a few high lights from bath time this week:
She's pretty happy during the bath, but we have discovered that she doesn't like lotion being put on her. Every time we try she just screams and screams. Hopefully she'll get over it soon. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...