Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 14, 2011

Happy 4th Anniversary Orion

Today, is our fourth wedding anniversary. We didn't know it four years ago when we saw each other for the very first time what the next four crazy years would hold. Through everything there is no one else I'd rather live this life with than you! You're my partner, my friend and the one I love more than anything. You've seen the good in me and the bad and stuck with me through it all. Together we've made so many memories, become parents to a lovely girl and I look forward to the many adventures we've got yet to come. I love you Orion.


To see more of our wedding, including our wedding video click here.

photos by: Gregory Photography

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...