Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 7, 2011

Hello Blog

Hello Blog... it's been a few days since we've seen each other.

I'm still on vacation mode, even though vacation is well over. We had an awesome time at vacation, we fell in love with the Pacific Northwest and wondered to ourselves why we hadn't been there sooner.

We took 1 day to re-coup, and then headed back to work. Lucky for us it'll be a short week and then we head into the weekend, I look forward to cleaning my house and catching up on some projects this weekend.

Coming back home hit me hard, I have a lot on my heart today. Honestly, I am having a rough couple days. I feel tired, emotional and worn out. It's during times like these that I remind myself how wonderful it is that God is in control. And when I feel at a loss for words, when I feel no solution on my own I find myself on my knees.

And that's the best place to be always.

Forgive me for not blogging my little heart out this week. I'll be back soon, I promise.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...