Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 12, 2011

Random Bits

In just 2 days Orion and I will celebrate 4 years of marriage. The last year has kinda gone by so fast, it kinda seems like a blur. When I look back on our wedding website and those early photos I feel like babies even though we were 24 and 29 when we got married.



Yup, together we can. We've been through a lot in these last four years, seen a lot, lived a lot and I know that I can do just about anything with Orion by my side.




We got home from vacation a week ago, and I still feel like I am recovering. It was so good to see family, and experiencing traveling somewhere new together as a family.




I'm excited about some of the things I've got coming up in the next couple weeks here on the blog! It's always exciting to challenge yourself, dream new ideas and reach out to this awesome creative community. Stay tuned for lots of fun stuff, including a giveaway this Friday to celebrate 100 followers! Thanks to all my readers for sticking with me and enjoying this blog as much as I do!

Joyfully,

Andrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...