Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 25, 2011

12 in 12: Book #11

For book #11 I read.......

Photobucket

I'm probably the last person on the planet to read this book, but after watching the movie recently, I decided that I really needed to read the book. {you know since they often leave a lot out when making a book into a movie.}

And after reading book #10, I was on a kick to read more fiction.

It's been a long time since fiction has taken over my reading, I have to say that the book was a good read. I enjoyed it even more so than the movie. Author Emily Giffin does a great job of brining her charachters to life. I reall felt like I got this amazing sense of who these people were.

I like that it's about a realtionship that's a little unexpected. A little complicated too.

I found myself relating to Rachel and Darcy's friendship.

I found myself thinking, even though it was fictional. It was thought provoking.

I really liked the book, and the story left me wanting more, which is a good thing because now I'm reading this:
Photobucket

{as luck would have it, there's a second book!}

Thank you Ms. Giffin, thank you.

What about you? Reading anything fun these days? I'd love to hear your book suggestions in the commments below.

{**** my rating}

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...