Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 16, 2011

iheart: Video Beauty Tutorials


I love finding video tutorials on how to do hair and make up! There's so many great ideas floating around the Internet in the last few weeks I've been able to find some really great ones that have helped me look my best. I wanted to share a few of them that I really love, hopefully they inspire you to try something new with your look, and give you confidence.

This first one is from Michelle Money from The Bachelor fame. She's pretty funny, and has great video tutorials. This is how to curl your hair....it's changed my life. I wear my hair like this all the time! And I've finally mastered this technique! Check it!


Next up, make up! I always love finding great new tutorials on how to do make- up. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to make up so I love, love finding new videos with great explanations and deets on products. This one if from Becki at Whippy Cake. Check out her channel here, and watch the video below.


This is my second fave way to do my hair from Kate at The Small Things blog! She's awesome at giving all kinds of tips and tricks. You've gotta check out her blog, if you haven't already.


Do you heart beauty tutorials too? Tell me your faves in the comments below!

Ps- I announced the winners of the Shutterfly contest today on my Facebook page! Did you win? GO here to find out.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...