Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 30, 2011

{Bakerella} Book Signing & Blogger Meet Up

The best stories of success are those when people are just being themselves, doing their thing, working hard after their dreams and doing what they love.

Bakerella is one of those stories. Pursuing her passion led her to making some of the sweetest treats! {pun intended}

A couple weekends ago I attended a Bakerella book signing event, and met up with some other Arizona bloggers.

Photobucket

She is sweet as apple pie and so humble! I enjoyed hearing her speak in person about her journey to blogging, and eventually writing a book all about cake pops! She's every bit as adorable in person as she is online. 

I love the way she took the time to sit down and talk with every. last. person. there! While she signed books and hung out with people.

Photobucket
{me & Bakerella}

Photobucket
{sharing all her secrets with me}

Photobucket
{more secrets written on the inside of my wrist band}

Photobucket
{i kinda wanna write a book just so i can sign it with a pink sharpie. no lie.}

Photobucket

Photobucket
{my sweet friend Destiny & Bakerella}

Photobucket
{bloggers waiting to meet her}

Photobucket

A whole group of us AZ bloggers. It's fun to get together with these ladies. We all have a lot of the same desires, and interests. And, I admire what each of them is trying to do on their own blogs. Paving their own way, and pursuing their dreams. 

Meeting Bakerella was a lot of fun. I've been waiting for her to come to Phoenix for a while now, it was worth the wait! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...