Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 15, 2011

Just For You {Lifestyle Crafts}

This week Lifestyle Crafts released their Just for You new die cuts! I was sent some die cuts from this collection to try out, and make something fun to share with you.

Since, the holidays are upon us and I'm all about Christmas I decided to make some mini note Christmas Cards.

I used the Oh, Happy Day die cut, the cutest letters for the holidays. I also used the Paper Mini Folds for the card paper.

I found some old Christmas themed stickers in my scrap booking supplies to use.

Photobucket

I really love simple sayings on cards, that speak volumes. I wanted one word on each. Using some green card stock I cut out my letters using the Letter press machine. Then I glued each of them onto the cards. 

Then I added the wording inside using the stickers I'd found. Simple inside too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next, I added some glue to the edges of the cards on the front and sprinkled a generous amount of glitter on them and let them dry. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's one last look of them all together, I love how they turned out. 

Photobucket

Lifestyle Crafts is still running some awesome contest & promotions on their site! 

Black Friday starts Nov. 23-28th! Score you're self some amazing deals!


And as always snag yourself some great products at 20% off using the code: WORLEYHOUSE at check out! 

Photobucket

Wanna score some of these cute little cards for yourself? GO here to shop and get your own from my shop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...