Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 21, 2011

Blog Roll Monday: Bower Power





Happy Monday friends! Did you all have a good weekend?!

Um, can you believe that Thanksgiving is this weekend? I can't. Crazy, huh?!

My lovely Sister's birthday is tomorrow. {more on that later}

But, today I want to share with you a blog I'm lovin'.

Photobucket

Bower Power

I find a lot of blogs via other blogs I already love, I found Katie via Sherry. They are actually BFFs in real life. They found each other through blog land and now are real life friends. Kinda like me and Destiny....yeah exactly like that!

One part home improvement.

One part parenting.

Lots of talk about bacon & her boyfriend!

Yup, a mix of just about everything and that's why I love it.

Kinda reminds me of my own blog in a way. And confirms to me that it's OK to talk about celebrities, crafts and parenting all in the same blog!

Jump on over to Bower Power and give Katie some love today. Tell her I sent ya! ;)

PS- she's super funny too! You'll love her and her sweet little family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...