Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 28, 2011

Blog Roll Monday: The Small Things Blog


Good, Morning! Have you fully recovered from your turkey coma?!

I've had the last few days off from work and they were awesome! I'll be sharing more about our Thanksgiving later this week.

First, I wanna share with you a great new blog this week. It all started with this picture:





Amazing hair right!?!!! And then I needed to figure out who and where did this gorgeous hair come from? Which led me here:



 
Allow me to introduce you to Kate from The Small Things Blog!
 
Her blog is amazing, and filled with all sorts of really great hair tutorials! She's generous enough to answer all your questions about everything hair & beauty related.

She also write about every day things too like outfit inspirations, her sister, and her Hubby!
 
She owns an Etsy shop with her sister and they together make some of the cutest jewelry. I already own two of their peices and just love them both. Go here to take a look!
 
I know you'll fall in love with her darling personality and her blog too!
 
And while you're there, check out some of her amazing hair tutorials.
 
Happy Monday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...