Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 2, 2011

Happy Birthday {TO MY} Husband!

Happy 34th Birthday Husband! I'm so very blessed to get to be your wife, blessed that God put us together this live this life! Remember when we met? I was 22 and you were 27, I joke a lot about you being older but the truth is with it comes wisdom.

You always have the right perspective in mind when you talk to me. We've been through a lot together since then and you always are logical and your wisdom is based on the truth of the Bible. You always speak truth and love into our lives. Always calm, always rational, always loving.

Photobucket

There's just a few things I love about you, some things I want to celebrate about you today on your birthday.

I have seen you in many roles over these last few years. You're good at all of them, but the ones I love you most in are that of Husband and Father. We are so blessed. Ava is blessed to have a Daddy that loves her, and I am blessed to call you Husband, lover and friend!

I love and celebrate your sense of humor.

The way you can talk to anyone, from any walk of life no matter who they are or where they come from. You always make people feel welcome.

I admire your faithfulness to life's challenges. You always shine through and give me strength that with the Lord we can over come anything.

Photobucket

You are passionate.

Dedicated.

Strong.

Respectful.

I know you don't care much about birthdays, but I pray today you feel loved, appreciated and celebrated! We love you so much and are so blessed to have you in our lives. Happy Birthday to my sweet, loving and generous Hubby!

xoxo
Andrea & Ava

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...