Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 14, 2011

Blog Roll Monday: The Beauty Department



Blog Roll Monday is a weekly feature here where I tell you about one of the blogs on my reading list and why you should be reading it too. For a complete list of all the blog I heart, click here.

****
Hi Friends! It's Monday again, did you all have a lovely weekend? I hope so. Today's blog is all about beauty.

Allow me to introduce you to; The Beauty Department


Lauren Conrad got together with her team of hair and make-up people to bring you this amazing site full of awesome tips, tricks and tutorials! Weather you're looking for hair tips, makeup tips, or just a little inspiration they've got you covered!

Here's a few of my fave tutorials I've found on their site:









Isn't that fun! I know you're just itching to jump on over to their site!

Today I'm guest posting over at Mom Endeavors! Check it out here. If you haven't yet entered the Shutterfly giveaway, scroll down to the next post to enter!

Happy Monday! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...