Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 4, 2011

My Salsa Recipe

I thought it was high time I share my salsa recipe with you! I love salsa & chips! It's one of my favorite snacks. Really, I could make it a meal all on its own.

But, that probably wouldn't be well balanced.

This salsa is good, it's fresh, it's my fave!

Here's what you need:

6 tomatoes
1 bunch of radishes
1 chili pepper
1 red onion
1 yellow onion
1 bunch of cilantro

Chop everything up but the chili pepper.

Photobucket

Once everything is chopped up put it into your food processor and blend to your desired consistency. I like mine less chunky so I blend it a little longer.

Photobucket

Afterward cut your chili pepper in half. The seeds are where the heat live. The more seeds you take out the less heat you'll have. I like a little spice, so I take out half the seeds and chop the rest and add it to the food processor and blend again. I also at this time add in my cilantro and blend.

Photobucket

Then put it into a bowl, add chips and dig in! That's it! So yummy!

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...