Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 30, 2011

{November} In A Nutshell

November flew right by me. I mean seriously, where did it go? We have been filling our weeks and weekends with all sorts of family things. We're definitely keeping busy and on the go. Which is kinda nice. We've been able to do more things as a family this year, which was one of my goals at the beginning of the year.

It's nice to feel that we're accomplishing that. Making memories together, and carving out intentional time. Here's some of the high lights from our month of November.

Photobucket

Nov. 2, we celebrated my Husband's 34th birthday! He is not much of a party person, and prefers quiet at home celebrations when it comes to his birthday. I made him a cake {a tradition I've done since we got married} and we hung out as a family that night. Eating, and opening cards.

Photobucket

We took Ava to the pumpkin patch later that weekend. This year was so much different than last year, it was fun to see her up and running around. She was interested in taking all the "punkins" home with her.

Photobucket

Nov. 11th, that afternoon Ava painted her pumpkin. I thought this would be really fun for her and it was. She really enjoyed getting paint on it. It was fun for me to watch her dip her fingers in the paint and look at me the first time making sure it was ok. We tried to do hand prints all over it, but then she smeared them before they could dry so I just let her "paint" it the way she wanted to.

Photobucket

Nov. 19th, Orion ran the Arizona Run for Rescue 10k! We woke up early that day and headed to Surprise for his run. He finished with a time of 59:09 and placed 7th in his age division and 11th over all for the 10k runners.

We're so proud of him! It's really fun to see him accomplish these goals and get to be there with him cheering him on at the finish line.

Photobucket

Throw Thanksgiving in the mix and that's how our November was spent! I'm actually very much looking forward to the month of December. We're traveling home to visit family for the first time in three years, it's going to be one amazing holiday.

I'm excited to see our family and get to spend Christmas with them. I'm taking a whole week off before we leave to spend it with Ava, I can't wait!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...