Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 4, 2009

Blog Roll Monday: Babies Galore!

This week's blogs include two about babies! The first, Blush and Bashful is one of my new favorite finds for baby stuff. This amazing little couple makes hand made baby gift items. I fell in love a few months ago with their stuff, and have been getting a few things here and there for my girlfriends, and sister with little ones. Their stuff is so cute, and I love that it's all hand made! To visit their site and read their blog, click here and see all they have to offer!

Now, on to real babies! If you know me, you know I love twins! I can't get enough of them. I want my own set one day. But, for now I keep up on a friend of mine's blog. They had twin boys about six months ago Carter & Dylan. This is their family blog appropriately titled 'Bormann Twins.' I love keeping on on this family, seeing all their pictures and videos of the boys, Mom and Dad! See for yourself, you may not know them personally but either way they are pretty cute twins!

Happy Reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...