Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 21, 2009

Summer Reading List

For the summer I want to read, I want to relax by a pool, sip tea, sun tan and read! I want to read all the books on my shelf that I haven't read yet, And these select titles too:
Mommywood
by Tori Spelling
I loved her 1st book, pretty intrigued to read this one too.

The Shack
by WM Paul Young

I have heard so many things about this book, I need to know for myself about it.


Always Looking Up
by Michael J. Fox
I haven't read his first book, but his story is inspiring. My Grandfather died from this disease. This looks like it's sure to be a great book.
Eight Little Faces
by Kate Gosselin
I *heart* the Goesselin clan, no matter what you say! Can't wait to read this 2nd book.
She's coming out with a 3rd too, I'll read that as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...