Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 19, 2009

A Graduation Weekend:

My little brother Shawn, graduated from High School this past weekend! He's the last of us to graduate, and leave the house. For my Mom it was especially emotional, her last baby grown up and leaving! My youngest brother is 8 years younger than me, I remember the day he was born on a very cold January night, there was a blizzard! Shawn is probably the sibling most like me, he's creative, and sensitive, smart, and takes risks. He's a thinker and a dreamer. I'm blessed to have a brother who knows a thing or two about cars, to help a sister in crisis! :) After graduation he'll be headed to Lackland Airforce Base on June 3rd, 2009 for Basic Military Training [BMT] for 8 weeks. I'm so proud of him, and can't wait to see all that he accomplishes in life. Love you little brother!! Congrats!Walking in.....

Recieving his scholarship

Recieving his diploma!

He did it!
With Mom.
Orion & I with Shawn.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...