Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 20, 2009

I SAY

.... Ministry runs on; lots of prayer, great leaders, and Starbucks!
.... isn't it awesome how 1 person in the family can get sick, and the rest are all gonners too!?!
.... keeping your chin up, and going through trials and tough times with grace is how I want to be remembered.
.... Sacramento is one of my new fave places to visit!
.... at the end of the day family is all that matters.
.... home is not the building you live in, it's the place you are with the people you love that matters most, that is your home.
.... it's ok to be insanely organized!
.... buying or selling; it's all emotional!


I took this cute little pic of my nieces a few weeks ago while I was at home. There's so much freedom in childhood!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...