Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 2, 2009

An Update on Mom:

My Mom, is home today. She was admitted into the hospital on Thursday. She had a mild stroke. Orion and I came straight home on Friday morning to be with her. After all her tests came back neg. she's doing ok. The doctor isn't sure what caused the mild stroke, but he's happy to report that her tests all came back neg. My family does have a history of heart disease, and failure as well as diabetes. So because of those things is why they choose to keep her over night and run tests. I am thankful that's she's suffering no paralysis, and having some mild discomfort to her arms & legs. My Mom is a trooper! I am so thankful that she's doing well today, and seems to be just like new! Thank you for all your prayers and support! Orion and I appreciate it.

I'm off to enjoy the rest of this day with my family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...